Saturday, October 3, 2009

chepa makeup advocate: mark juice gems and covergirl lashblast

i love finding cheap makeup and having it work beautifully for me. a while ago i received mark juice gems in the color juicy fig, a beautiful sparkling neutral lip color, the hue of light brown wheat. i love the fact that it has a thick consistency but is not unbearably sticky, and it has a great scent. at $6.00 for .5 fl oz of a great lipgloss formula, mark juice gems are a great product.

mark juicy gems picture from http://www.meetmark.com/


last week i got covergirl lashblast for $5. usually you see it in stores for upwards of $7.99 and only occasionally can you see it for buy one get one free. since i had cash on me, and i'd heard such great things about covergirl lashblast i had to try it, and i was pleased. i got the waterproof formula which looked nice on my lashes. i think it gave me good volume. i'm not sure if it gave me as much length as i wanted it to, but it is a great mascara. it really brings attention to the eye.



covergirl lashblast picture from google images

i also love the cool rubbery wand!


i'm hoping to get some more makeup to try out...mainly eyeshadows from a great site i've just found. i don't know when i'll have the time to try them out but i can't wait until i do so that i can tell you about them.


look forward to the last entries for fashion week spring 2010 from paris.
♥ me

2 comments:

  1. I totally need some new mascara ~ will def. try this one. Thanks, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. lashblast is so good. i love it so much. i want to try the maybelline stiletto but i love lashblast too much.

    ReplyDelete

10 best dressed celebs right now

10 best dressed celebs right now
Molly Sims

carine roitfeld
michelle obama
selita ebanks
kerry washington
annalynne mccord
thandie newton
evan rachel wood
emanuelle alt
dree hemingway

About Me

My Photo
I am an immigrant. I was born in the caribbean and wish i was there rather than having to deal with the sporadic weather of chicago. I love fashion. My family is crazy, and blogging is a hobby that keeps me sane. I also strongly believe that it doesn't take money to look good, it just takes innate style.

Tags

Awards!

Awards!
thanks couturecarrie!<3

thanks couturecarrie!<3
thanks to thefatandskinnyonfashion.com! thanks to the amazing couture carrie! thanks again to the amazing couture carrie!thanks to halie from archivingfashion @ wordpress! thanks to archivingfashion @ wordpress!thank you anya from couturemillinery.com for this amazing award! thanks so much little rus from fashiontitbits.blogspot.com!