Wednesday, September 23, 2009

updation over at fabfash

yes, you have heard right, i've updated my pictures/icons/graphics site which is located at www.xanga.com/fabfash with pictures of models...to name a few: anja rubik, edita vilkeviciute, bruna tenorio, carmen kass, daria werbowy...etc. hopefully i can continue updating it as i tend to neglect it.
♥ me





those are just a few of the pictures at the site. remember, please do not hotlink. if you like a picture, save it to your computer and if you want to share it, use your own bandwidth. anyway, friendly reminders (ahem, rules) are listed at the fabfash site if you need further instruction. enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Exquisite photos, darling ~ can't wait to check out the rest!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love anja and daria. i am going to look now.

    ReplyDelete


carine roitfeld
michelle obama
selita ebanks
kerry washington
annalynne mccord
thandie newton
evan rachel wood
emanuelle alt
dree hemingway

About Me

My photo
I am an immigrant. I was born in the caribbean and wish i was there rather than having to deal with the sporadic weather of chicago. I love fashion. My family is crazy, and blogging is a hobby that keeps me sane. I also strongly believe that it doesn't take money to look good, it just takes innate style.

Tags


thanks couturecarrie!<3